- Developer of ReVenture Park™ to share expertise at Yale
- Governor McCrory announces agreement enabling development of region’s largest Eco-Industrial Park
- Belmont, Mount Holly to work with Charlotte for wastewater treatment
- From brownfield to eco-industrial park at ReVenture
- Sawdust-powered power plant envisioned for western Mecklenburg
“Energy projects bring new investment and jobs to Charlotte USA and to the state of North Carolina that are environmentally responsible and technologically advanced.” - Charlotte Regional Partnership
CONTACT ReVenture Park
Dedicated to improving air quality in and around the site & protecting the natural spaces on the ReVenture site for future community use.