- Old, Polluted Dye Factory Becomes Eco-Industrial Park
- EPA Recognizes Rebirth of ReVenture Park
- Video and Slideshow of ReVenture Park's Grand Unveiling and EPA Award Ceremony
- Green Industrial Park Near Mount Holly Starting to Bloom
- WSOC-TV:Reventure Park Rejuvenated with Nine New Businesses Setting Up Shop
“The ReVenture Park project is a model for a more sustainable future through renewable energy in its proposed biomass power plant, solar field, utilization of biosolids to keep them out of landfill, and general approach to waste stream integration and reduction.” - North Carolina Sustainable Energy Association
CONTACT ReVenture Park
Dedicated to improving air quality in and around the site & protecting the natural spaces on the ReVenture site for future community use.